Monday, April 22, 2013

Shanghai Motorshow University project on Qoros stand

Here is a little blog post about my Diploma project model being on display at the 15th annual shanghai motorshow , was such an honour to have my work displayed here amongst such great concepts and aswell as the other Qoros cars on the stand . I would like to thank everyone who made this possible as it was a very late addition to the show stand . lets hope someday soon a full size car with my input will be displayed at a motorshow!!!

Special car cover made just for the scale model! a replica of the cover used on the Qoros 3 sedan



The Model recived alot of attention at the show , was good to see it shine again!!!










Was very proud to see my name next to the car

A few sketches really helped show the design 

Great to see so many people interested in the work , while i stood there next to my project



No comments:

Post a Comment